March was Approximately 8,000 Words busiest month yet, thanks at least in part to having one of my articles selected as a top pick in e[Lust]. A few random facts about the month and the website in general:
- 5 Kinky Toys from the Office Supply Store, which was selected as a top post by the e[Lust] judges, has been viewed over 1,100 times since it was posted on March 8. Its sister post, 5 Kinky Toys from the Dollar Store has been viewed over 3,000 times.
- This blog’s single busiest day was actually in January, when the Camp Smack That Ass! story was linked from Spanking Blog.
- A Burner Lexicon continues to be the most popular individual page of this site, with Shirt Cocking still its most popular entry.
- However, the most popular entry for the last 30 days was Nobodobodon’s Alternate Principles, also easily one of my most popular posts ever in terms of visits on its first day. My readers really care a lot about what Nobody thinks.
- People love kinky crafts. The two most popular outgoing links on my site are to this simple rope tie and a guide to making duct-tape corsets.
- In terms of incoming links, the most people land here come looking for information on ‘shirtcocking,’ once again. But they also visit frequently wanting to learn about sex toys, especially the Harmony Wireless Wonder and my beloved Vampire Gloves.
- My review of Lelo’s Luna Beads was my most popular sex toy review in the last 30 days.
As long as people keep reading my site I plan to keep writing here. I am definitely paying attention to what is popular and sends me the most eyeballs, but I also value individual feedback. Let me know here or via email what you’d like to see more of on this site!